Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Interwined

That day, I stared into space, thinking but i was conscious like ever but i didn't want to acknowledge your presence, for the fear that i wouldn't be well conversed and I am always trying to keep the distance that you've already stealthily placed.. I stared at you in the corner of my eyes to see you trying to get my attention, but as you kept trying, the more i couldn't understand, i looked on without your knowledge, I was confused between being ecstatic and being depressed.. You wanted me to see you but you didn't want me to go close, its like window shopping in a way, you look but don't ever try things on.. A good 3 minutes went by before i caved in, couldn't maintain the barrier i've put up..

That time, you offered a 5 and i took a 5 to celebrate your victory that i pretended unaware of, but as our palms connect, it didn't come off like the usual, it waved side my side before i felt your finger interwined into the spaces of mine, for the first time it wasn't mine but someone else, i now understand why they said the fingers fit perfectly.. I couldn't comprehend, it isn't a usual thing, was it a hint? was it normal for you? or was it just a moment of thing that you mistaked it? There might not have a meaning behind it but the question why did it occur caught me.. our fingers interwined by I didn't lock it down, i didn't dare, i didn't know what to do, i didn't want to lock it down to see another hole somewhere else for you to slip away..I don't want to always believe it could to get disappointment ravage into every single molecule of mine..

What did it mean?

What do you want to do?

As much as i could imagine but i suppose that i wouldn't have a chance


Maybe If You Tried Like I Do... You'll Like It Like I Do...
Why Don't You Think That A Heart That Wants To Try, Deserves A Chance..
I don't exactly love you, I can't exactly forget her, I won't exactly force you, but I want to try with you, I know i can, I know i'll be able to...Give me a chance and yourself a chance to forget about him that you'll never be with because hes such a wimp..

No comments:

Post a Comment