Friday, July 16, 2010

The Last Fall


This was taken a good 2+ years ago, during a field trip to Malaysia.


I don't think that this picture would explain anything just by being shown. Though significant but its treated like its mild.. My life almost ended that very day i could somehow assure it, it was a mild drizzle that was occurring and i was with a pair of slippery shoe walking on the muddy track up this waterfall. I slipped a few times but my hand could always find a tree to hold on to.


Unsuspectingly, for once i slipped and my hands could find nothing to grip on, it wasn't like what they said, no flash back, no light at the end of the tunnel, but what came through was Trevor's hand that gripped mine and pulled me back on.

These days i'm wondering about how could it be so much better off to just disappear, erase the drama and wrap up the rhapsody, just get off and leave everything behind, start anew and perhaps with an option not to revive and float in unconsciousness.. and ironic enough, Guilt is always what that holds it back..
Sometimes, i kinda want to get into some kind of situation where i just go for a coma for a period of time, just to see who i really meant to and who becomes truly affected, to experience amnesia perhaps.. I know there would be scoffs but sometimes i just don't want and i can't seem to see anything to live on for..

I could see everyone moving step by step to somewhere they chose to, I could see everyone closing in their dreams, I could see everyone graduate with a sense of accomplishment and a list of achievements, I could see everyone settle down and be happy, I could see everyone will be able to make ends meet, I could see everyone would somehow survive...
But I can't, I can't for mine... I've got no likes or interest, perhaps thats why sometimes I desperately seek for love


A Possibilitied of Obituary

No comments:

Post a Comment