Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Don't Get It
Honestly, what do i talk about?
recently i realize when i'm with anyone, i seem to have so little topic to talk about, other than divulging in problems what else were there for me to chatter about? what were all the little small talks? others seem to just indulge in conversations easily with all their superbly incredible knowledge of things, making others crack up with little spice jokes at times but how do they do that?
What did i used to talk about? What did i always speak with? Why do some people still stick with me regardless of such a bore i am.. I don't remember being unable to talk with ease.. I thought i would always be able to rid of the awkwardness..

what does he do with you? all he does is to self pitify himself, seeking pity for himself from you, its pathetic, it makes me want to crack his skull open and break his neck.. His talk is always about him isn't it? it is just things of how "screwed up" his life is wasn't it? Then why do you entertain him? The fact that you still entertain his damn pathetic melodramatic speech yet you could bring yourself to ignore me just ticks me off..
just let me rupture every part of his organs and end his proclaimed miserable life for him for the better.. I Just Don't Get It

What part of me that isn't comparable with him? i'm not self praising nor bragging but i am definitely better in all aspect as i see.. is it because he studied with you thus closer to you? this is so unfair.. i don't understand.. i don't get it..

No comments:

Post a Comment