Sunday, October 31, 2010

Unfair
Its not fair.. Why was it even sucuumbed to this. Why do i have to just go away despite knowing that i could do so much better.
Its not fair how i always tend to drown myself with doses of misery because of you and you could get away without any of me reaching you.
Its not fair when i lose my smile and you get to keep yours even though its staged.
Its not fair what i lost before it even started.
Its not fair where my heart lies regardless how it never got through.
Its not fair how i break and you carry on like nothing happens
Its not fair why i still harbour these feelings even when i try to throw them away
Its not fair that i keep wanting to have one more last try and in the end it never even comes.
Its not fair that you're not fair.

I watched a commercial that taught how to get the yes from a girl through the types of horoscopes personalities, as always i got most engross when its the part of pisces and if there was god or fate or destiny or whatever it must be toying with me.. It was said that to get a pisces yes, you have to keep on trying and soon it would come. Are you honestly shitting me? i don't even get you to look in my eyes, i don't even get you to look even at me, i don't even get you to talk to me, i don't even get to love you..

It just isn't fair how this all is, its even more unjust if it does end this way.. i tried to take reality and it didn't sit well.. Is this really how it end?

I sound like some kid perhaps lots of times i do but i don't know where else to ask these things..
no one could do anything, and no one honestly want to listen to it because no one really give a crap in all truth and honesty
Fuck it. It isn't fair.. Life isnt fair but how is it that this whole thing doesn't even get any justice

No comments:

Post a Comment