Thursday, June 5, 2008

100th Post..

Went to DnT to get real fustrated and aggrivated to the point where i felt like tearing everything apart..

my design was a flop, a design where i looked so much upon..

but yet Mrs Pang took lots of time off and tried to save me from the bottomless pit called Giving Up..

Basketball games during break also lifted my spirits..Lucky i guess?

maybe life ain't tad bad??


Hopefully i can finish my DNT in time for the big O.. time limit countdown - 18Days..


After DnT went to Kovan there to pay respect to my gramps as tml would be my grandma's D.A but having DnT camp so couldn't make it on the actual day..

On my way back saw my great friend(our history goes WAAAYYY back P1.)so we stood there and chatted for quite awhile and yea..went home

No comments:

Post a Comment