Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hetic days...Falling asleep...Fustration filled

School ends at 4pm for the rest of our journey to the big big O

Stress has begin to kick in, Problems are hounding me and Fatique is hot on my tracks. But Perservere I will..Stand strong and never fall..

D and T has become a serious pain since i have no idea or any strategy to do my product and i only have about 2 more days to finish it...Miracle, you haven't happen in a long time, maybe you could show me your face soon??

To: Lady Luck

i've noticed the you have been by my side and i'm very thankful for it,i'm grateful beyond words..But still could you help me to the end?? For i have no idea what was the reason that you left my side during today's O level chinese Oral.. Was it because i didn't practice on my own?? Or is it that my mentality of not doing well that built a barrier that secluded you away?? If thats so, I have no words to express my apology but still I promise to work hard so would you still continue to bystand at my side?? I'm maybe too selfish, naive or everything negative but still, till now all i could was to hope..I've tried, Believe me..

Thank you

Yours Faithfully
Kenny

P.S but still I wouldn't rely on you too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment