Monday, June 9, 2008

Strange Dreams have been dominating my fantasy world these days, its weird,funny,strange,bizarre,awkward,painful,happy,grueling all at the same time..

i'm not sure but is it a warning?? should i stop what i'm trying to do?? if it is, then its something wrong, its not right for me, i don't want it to happen..i'll remember to shut my eyes real tight and perherps try once again to wish upon a star..


------------------------------

Today woke up at 8++ and went to drama at around 10am, lasted till 1pm..
then 7/12 went Prataing..jokes were cracked instead of eggs..

well after that, me,jiaxin n izzu went to e old old upper serangoon road shopping centre(used to be a regular place for me)
had quite alot of fun there though,talking things from the past and sharing some stuff about meat and being vegetarians and stuff like tad..O yea, we went into a VCD/DVD shop for about 20mins, talked about lots of movies bt ended up juz walking out empty handed..Guilt was tugging within me alittle..

aft tad sent jx home and izu sent me home n he flew somewhere..

thats today i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment