Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This morning was another drag, parents went off to see my bro's army graduation festival or something like tad, went to do something about my bank account then went to play soccer for alittle while..

then went to hab dinner at Crab Party(near the s'goon stadium).ordered 5 dishes, 3 drinks.. Yet the total cost is $216++... that meant almost $55 for each of us...Main Cause?Was Not The Main Course..but the LOBSTER WITH MANGO SALAD..man i regreted suggesting it,this taught me a lesson(when they write Seasonal price for the pricing for something,IT MEANS YOU MUST CHECK BEFORE ORDERING)

so took a bus to Kovan to buy clothing..

IP zone style doesn't suit me so bought 3 pieces of shirt from Hang Teng..also signned up a Hang Teng membership card, kinda worth it...
50% if i goes back to kovan but 25% at others place..(my birthday month means 50% everywhere though) so its quite worth it (lasts 30 months)

SO anione nids shirts from Hang Teng,you can borrow e card from me..

So Home Again, Dnt Tml

Last Great News
----------------
DRAMA GOT INTO E SEMI FINALS FOR THE NATIONAL CRIME PREVENTION BOTH THE SENIOR AND JUNIOR TEAM YEAHS V^^

No comments:

Post a Comment