Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've been waiting, even when doing things, that thought keep resonating around my head, holding on my cell expecting a sms anytime but it never comes. I've waited for a week, thinking that you'll remember despite your busy schedule. I understood that you're busy and I don't really think that I'm of any importance in your life, besides it was something you agreed on to somewhat satisfy my question.I've been trapped in between my schedule, thinking if you've not happen to forget then this following week I might just be able to push in some time as my friend asked me a question of which was of a greater value to me? It was a tug between my guilt consciousness and my own pleasure..
but no matter what answer it is, its just another one of my unreal fantasy i guess.. Though little but it troubles me alot..

yesterday another weird dream occured, another dream out of an action movie i guess..

Snacking can evolved into a hobby i guessed..

My Eyes And Ears Are Always Opened For You Borrowing 24/7/356 a year!!

Happy Father's DAY!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Liying(though its 3.30am) so maybe belated?

No comments:

Post a Comment