Monday, June 23, 2008

Destiny brought us together from strangers to something more..
yet it was just like walking on egg shells,
unstable and suprisingly dangerous..
and yes those fragile eggshell broke into shattered pieces,
mixing up with our puzzle pieced emotions, or at least just mine...
Yes a second chance it gives,
it relieved all the pain i had suffered
but only to amplify the damage that dawned upon me,
swallowing me completely from the inside..
I've left it with fate, to decide my opaque future,
leaving time to turn it into transparent and finally translucent..
Yet what fate had shown me, was a reality from a dream and a dream in reality..
it took away what i meant to and store aside to spite me..
Scratches from my dreams slowly formed ugly cracks,
wishing upon a star seemed to be proven useless..
The naive me was suffering,
the souless and spineless me was winning..
Learning that giving up things you wanted and your lifelong habits would never be able to bring back rewards...
neither the things you wanted back..
Bitter tears of sorrow dripped among those sour tears of jealousy,
both caused by an unknown identity...
The question WHY? still resonates around my mind..
i'll end this questions for fate to continue...
show me,the future that unfolds

No comments:

Post a Comment