Thursday, July 3, 2008

Things hadn't change, still busy and still stress-ing, well didn't have much mood to post neither have anytime...
I still couldn't see why is it hard to juggle drama and studies,(other then the time which is used up by dnt)

and sooo...Since my memory is short termed,i could and only would post yesterday's and today's Day...

2nd July Wednesday

Yeaps, Its the 1st week and its a Wednesday, which means Bring Your Own Bag Day!!!
but still..I see people buying things and a plastic bag is given, no questions asked at all. So maybe this plan has failed it purpose, especially when these typical Singapore Workers "FORGET" about it...

And suprisingly, in my 13 years of school(including kindergarden n nursery), I am finally late for school!!!, well not suprising for you but it is for meI've never seen it with my name on. So after my major distribution of chewing gums and bubble gums to my lucky classmate, the classes began, from the start till the end, you could see people's mouth chewing away...Okay another simple day where we read and "learn" or simply just fall asleep. After school remedials soon followed and made us do a fustrating maths paper, futhermore under the humid and heat rising temperature, Blood was hot rather than warm.. Yes and another session of "doing nothing as mr Lam is not here" DnT remedial.. My artefact is probably going to the pits of hell...(WHY IS A CRAB SO HARD TO FINISH)

So went home, celebrated my dad's birthday and End Of The Day...


3rd July Thursday


Was Superbly energetic in the morning( something I hadn't experience for a long time)The Resson Why?? Today was my semi-finals for the National Crime Prevention(NCP).. Wasn't easy juggling with practices for Ignite and NCP..So went to drama at 9am after 1 period of MT..Practiced all the way to 1pm then left and went there to perform..
I must say it the ZhengHua Sec wasn't too bad,

their 1st team was strong in their usuage of English and interesting structure built by humans( i mean they themselves are the structure)but it was alittle draggy

and team 2 was strong in their storyline and interesting stage blocking at first but usage of english isn't there..

well, as for my own teams..No comments? Maybe i've watched it too many times??

Okay done with that, returned to school and went to the prata Store, cracked jokes like how we crack eggs.. and its all in a day.. Thats a wrap..

DEBATE!!
Our Dilligent Propsman
MONKEY!!!
Lower Sec Practice.

1 last thing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZANNE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment