Monday, July 7, 2008

A meaningless and nothingless day with nothing planned except to lie back and finally have time to trap down these fluttering thoughts.. Though it wasn't realli what i wanted..But anyway, I was pulled out of the boredom abyss by my cousin and my cousin's cousin.. We went to watch Hancock( wasn't a bad movie, funny, meaningful with quite a good plot(though more space to develop the story)its worth your money and time)

So the timeplan for today is~~

9am-1pm had nothing to do, just slack around and wait for time to pass

1pm-1.30pm went out to plaza singapura and cathay

1.30pm - 2.30pm arcaded(practically just watched my cousin play and walked around)

2.30pm - 4pm in cinema watching Hancock

4pm - 5pm arcaded again

5pm - 6.10pm ate at JustAcia

6.10pm - 8pm arcaded again and again

8pm - 9pm played pointless yet fun filled catching with cousin, teasing cousin's cousin in Plaza Singapura 7th Floor

9pm - 9.30pm walked around

9.30pm - 10pm went and reached home

10pm - current here i am


Well it brightened my day at least..sometimes with boredom sometimes with fun


To: Mr Karma

You're not always around yet you're always around, I'm unsure if i'm bearing a meaningless doubt against you but still I hope that if you're bring it to ...... then please stop. You didn't have to make it so bad..You didn't have to make the day dull..You didn't have to shed angers..You didn't have to create regrets... Its fine, its fine, I don't want other to suffer just because of a misjudgement or rash of excitment, you could say that theres something else to do, its not my life..neither that the promise had to be kept...
I thank you but i must say sorry for you've appeared at the wrong time yet again...I'm thankful and apologetic..But please if theres anyway, consult with me first...

With Pleas
Zynnek

No comments:

Post a Comment