Wednesday, July 16, 2008

15th July, Tuesday

I was late the second time, i have no idea why was i late, the only two reason was that i didn't wake up early enough(though its the same timing) or it was because of the timing of the bus changed or was delayed.. 1 more chance before an hour of detention...

was quite alive and kicking as i slept from 8pm+ to 6am+, was released at 12:50 and hanged out in school as we had chinese Olevel listening compre..

Regarding on the chinese Olevel, i'm sure i had managed to hug a buddha's leg as i hadn't revised my rusty, untouched 2 months of chinese but i think i did quite well..



Green Tea Lovers~ + 1 extra soymilk


16th July, Wednesday

Things started out fine, with everything turning out right, nothing felt amiss, the hunch that things will be going wrong, wasn't there too..I smiled as i lived today normally..Or so i thought i'll be...
An Upside Down situation occured right after school...remedials started,maths questions were in alien language..couldn't move my pen to answer them, those simple yet deep questions without answers...
Lost my cool when discussing about the class T-shirt
Luckless in Scrabble competition
played with 3 others who was a total opposite of me
got nothing but cosonauts instead of vowels..
ended too late, couldn't go for DnT..

Then i thought maybe lady luck finally smiled at me for, a rainbow was bestowed against me while i stood alone in that silent wavering busstop




Yet, little that i knew, it was a warning that nothing else would turn out right for me...Drama had problems, i've spend 1-2hours trying to resolve it,trying to get more attendence but my efforts were more or less futile..Disappointment filled my heart, i've thought i've suceeded in uniting this "used to" group of strangers yet..

All i see was unity before performance
and scattering apart after every performance
this isn't the way it should be
i should have already done my job
i don't have much time left
how would this story ends?
things would never stay simple huh..

Though Little, I Know I Tried, I Know I Sacrificed...
With 1 more month left, what changes could i make??

...Nothing Endures But Change...

No comments:

Post a Comment