Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Shadow From Your Past

I never understood nor understand
all the things you wanted to hide
from a hideous creature named me
What did I ever did
or what did i never did
was a solemn mystery, left unsolved.

You shared your secrets
and your deep hatred
with me, you once did.

It became different, never the same
It was a nightmare, from a bad dream
A shadow, formed in the past
A sunlight, that never last
Your promises never came alive
like how my dreams slowly died
But you hadn't see who was I
yet that never mattered
for I'm already a shadow from the past.

You can wake me but you wouldn't
You can love me but you couldn't
You can stop me but you shouldn't
as its far too late
to take back the words I said.

This fragment contains your memory
of this hideous creature, named me
A shadow from your past.


I've been dragged around from the inside with no means to fight, things tugged along my conscious.

#1.Yes it does matter even though I said it didn't mattered
Yes it bothered me when you didn't come
Yes it wasn't much but I just could not come over it
Yes it shouldn't happen but It Did
Yes it can wait and die off but how can we be sure?
Yes it never started but for me it did
Yes it may not be the first but it felt like it is
Yes it might just go away but when?
Yes it isn't your fault and I'm just silly, I know.

#2.I really don't want this to end
I don't want my name to be erased in the attendence book
I want to keep moving on in Drama
I wish to be in it still

Yet I understand that all good things will come to an end...

I've found out 1 thing i'm truly afraid of..Endings

No comments:

Post a Comment