Friday, July 4, 2008

Never understood, why is that if you're not going, why does it affect me so much, futhermore it wasn't the first time..

Spent the day trying to sleep in school, trying to escape in my dreams, but unlike other days, i couldn't even sleep a wink, not even for a second after tossing around my head so much..

To: Dream

Why is it that you take me whenever i never wanted and only bring me when i resist, does watching me struggle feeds you enjoyment?? You never failed to show me what i didn't want to believe nor see, please stop this charade, let me live on, bring back my smile in my dream..

with simply disregard
Zynnek

Though the feeling remained ensnared inside my chest, waiting to burst out as soon as possible, suffocating its hard to breathe, my false smile that never failed to succeed, today it firstly failed to decieve..But those we noticed were many, those who didn't made a sound was plenty, and my thanks to those who asked and cared or even tried to remove me from that resonating thought..From my deepest heart, i thank you for you had cared.

PS. Drama Go Go Go!!! Only the best for ignite!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment