Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I've been pondering while staring at this page for a few days already, wondering what could i blog without any feeling of boredom or dreadfulness..
.
.
Okay heres the update, i've started working already at Charles and Keith, the packing job isn't really hard but just that its never ending + the visible Mount Everest pile of work just makes it pretty terrible, i'm pretty hungry and drained when i reach home thus the reluctancy to blog, the only thing that made work better was the random crappings and lamenting with collegues
.
.
Today i was released at 2pm in order to gain some rest for tomorrow, but i suppose that it wasn't what they would wish for when i was practically out the whole day..
.
Was out with Trevor firstly to HighstreetCentre (Clarke Quay) to attempt to get my camera fixed but to their knowledge, they moved to Rivervalley,
.
so we took a bus there just to know that my camera wouldn't be worth fixing so i could only trade in and add some cash for a brand new camera..
.
After leaving the building with an excuse to reconsider, we headed down to bugis to Finally collect a present before heading to Illuma for dinner at a Japanese restaurant (BenTendo [nopes not the cartoon])
.
Headed to Pennisula to search for TV's raglan to no avail of the correct size..
Then I end up infront of my com's birthday..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUVEE ZINT, you'll forever be my great lappy!!

I hope you'll love it just like how i wish you'll love me
I think i'll just be more likely to fall in love as you become more and more of my "type"...

No comments:

Post a Comment