Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The ride seems longer without you
You didn't seem too happy with me, It almost seems like i'm nothing to you, but then why do you think of me at times, when you no longer reply, I'm just can't be the one.. Right?
I always plan what to do, what to say, but always thrown to an abyss of blanks when you stand before me, then i'll regret and wish i had a time machine, I just can't do the right thing.. Right?
I tried to always make it right, closest to perfection, forming it to be flawless, but it always ended up so damanged, with so much accumulated regrets, I just can't make you turn your head.. Right?
We always tried to talk, but then we'll find out that we have nothing to, then we'll usually come out with an excuse or just leave without any sound or movement, we disappear in the midst and then we wouldn't appear till long after, I just don't intrigue you anymore..Right?
I'm questioning the fact of how easy you could carry on without my existence, you could just be how you are, how you were, how you would have been even without me you'll still be happy, without me, you'll still have it all right, so perhaps,even if i disappear, you might not notice, I' just can't be more than anjust n extra.. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment