Sunday, March 21, 2010

Met

First a step, but second to freeze
cross my heart which you start to seize
Unclear of the my obvious fact
or just playing dumb to take steps back

We met with a fall with memories fell
but i didn't predict a predicament
with a suffocating feeling i lived to tell
for it has came and went with the commitment

A few days of intimacy which lasted through
unknowing of the coldness that laid beyond
yet smitten by you a love concoction brew
laid down and dreamt about you who i grew fond

For a sake i believed unsure
a confusion i seeked to pure
For it to disappear or to start anew
a continuous heartwrenching feel

Till today it remained a question
with all but a common fashion
made tales fabricated to cushion
but truth and false came to a fusion
till today it remained a confusion

your sole existence proved substantial
like butterflies i begun to flutter
with all my beliefs of our potential
which ended melting like butter

Misery was an indifferent emotion
as slowly i lost your quotients
little of how i had you in reality
even less of you in virtuality

They said love was a blind
never once i believed that myth
all the factors aside i heave
yet it closes without your find

I never told you due to uncertainty
terrified of how we might finish
afraid to tell was it real
But what if i left and didn't say
What if i left and you would never know

I still can't comprehend, I can't forget her and I can't forgo you
I can't go after either, for it'll only end up in messes, but i've become a mess

I'll leave you to decode this while i leave for Europe for about a month.. I've still haunted by a bad hunch that i developed months ago, i don't know how it'll end up, but thank you everyone for the wishes.. I'll be back in a month, and you'll have to bear with me again =D

~See You Soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment