Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back To The X

Sometimes, it just feels like i'm going back to the same point, i was so sure that i've moved a large distance away, but still the road led back to the same mark.
Perhaps its not all the same, maybe theres just so much things so similar that i throw myself back to where I came from...
You're just like medusa, everytime i look back, i get so drawn away and find myself frozen once again, you're like magic or you're like perfect..

The world just seem to want you to be tattooed forever on me, the reminders of remainders just flocks towards me per day, so rentlessly, like a revenge taken back, I believe they called it a taste of my own medication..

Its always easier when i do pretend play, pretend that i'm normal and play along like i always do.. At least, you'll be around when I do that..

I could list a thousand things about you that i love but there'll be a million things that i'll forget to say

I saw someone, who smiled like you, talked like you, moved like you, sized like you, but its not you, you're angeling over the other end...

No comments:

Post a Comment