Tuesday, May 25, 2010

That Same Forgotten Road
Today was a horrible day... It started off with a dizzyness that pushes me back to the bed, a fatigue that crippled me, yet fractured i left the house with a breakfast that burnt my tongue and throat followed by a nose bleed.. I had that hollow feeling, empty till i remembered that we'll walk that same path, running away from the rest just to be alone once more.. As I reached, i lit up to your face, couldn't deny the smile, couldn't hide my sudden burst of energy, for a good minute that is.. A few minutes of departure before the sweetest drink i had since 3 years ago was placed to me... Then it was till i had the chance to stay by your side once more, just alittle longer this time. Then you left silently as i watched as you walked out the door.. Got a bowl of laksa then for lunch, over- estimating myself, taking hours to eat..

Then i felt it, i might not be the best choice, i don't make laughters, i don't give encouragements, i don't believe in being too nice anymore, its probably better off when you're with them, since we're only there by name and everyone's recognition now, and all of you have your places to leave for, i wouldn't mind doing what i planned before joinned the group. I was maybe meant to be that alone person, at least let me be suave till the end then. I don't want to be needy, I don't need to be smoothered, I don't make it out to be that symphatic one, I don't fit in now..

I couldn't finish, and left my work hanging because i'm too caught up in my own world, my own ego selfish world..The same one i was in the whole day.. After classes, you left, once again silently, the only difference was this time, you grazed past me and not a word, the anticipation i had didn't came, we didn't eloped this time, you had to go home... Then i drenched myself in the noise i made and the music others produced..

Then when i was back home, Yuvee had to crash and refused to on, i almost thrashed her up but in the end it was simply resolved... Then you came to me once more, the third and the first today.. It was your things once again.. I know, i know inside, you'll be gone when we end tonight, but i couldn't resist, i walked down that very same forgotten path again.. I'm a sucker for you even i know that you wouldn't stay around till long after again...

Theres a memory no one likes, but everyone still stubbornly do it with insanety... Theres a consequence that no one dared, but I still had to be persistent...Always everyone leaves..

No comments:

Post a Comment