Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mum!

Had a fantastic dinner the night before at Bosses(vivocity) Highly Recommended =)

Well a trip to Giant was inevitable especially when you're with your family right?
Thus I was determined to create my army of cylindrical tubes of deliciousness moustache man chips. Ended up with a rough 30dollar bill...
Financial Difficulties
Sometimes i do blabber out how i have got a red packet in my personal "Home Safety Deposit Box" where i keep my valuable letters and cash in it.. I've got a so called saving plan started off since i was 7, Primary one.. Due to various reason, the funds have never really grown drastically neither shrink. However that was the fact until last month where i took out most of it to fund my Europe trip, leaving a mere 100 dollars in its present empty space..
However this month has been drainning for me financially due to food and more food, I today have took the last note out of that "angpow" of mine, I no longer have any money reserved, i'm stuck with 3 IOUs that i hadn't clear yet, for once, I find myself really unstable, very much into financial crisis which i had never met since I always had a backup cash watching my back and waiting for rainy days to come.. But no longer.. Insecurity is slowly creeping up on me... Couldn't be the one jabbing people to sometimes pamper themselves anymore..(especially with food).
Scrimp and Save time is near... sighs, i never had to stop pampering myself with food... 11 cans of pringles shall accompany me, but i've already finished 4....

No comments:

Post a Comment