Monday, August 2, 2010

Distractions
I would be lying if i said i was happy today, or that i've hid it so well that its flawless.. Just give me a day to get used to the feeling.. and i promise i'll be better tomorrow..

I know this shouldn't even affect me at all, once again, we're of no status, not even a friend relationship, just merely acquaintance but your get togethers and your left overs affect me more than it should.. It should have ended cleanly or i should have shown you how i am now.. guess everything is just 5 years too late..
Because you're not tethered to the storm like i am, theres always a rainbow for you in the end..

I sulked today..I was gloomy.. I don't want to talk about it, all i want is a simple way to get over it..

The way to get over someone is to find someone else that is able to distract your thoughts away and bring it to her.. Perhaps i'm not a good person but i never wanted to be.. Heroes are just an overstatement..
Its affects me to see how you move on from one to the other and never to me.. I suffocate with the hollow feeling in my chest.. I can't get over you, but i know i have to and now i want to... I can't always generate dried up tears anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment