Sunday, November 14, 2010

It Had To Be PerfectToday, I got my new pet a netherland dwarf bunny named "Zenith." It was named to be gentle, as calm and non-chalent as the breeze yet loved by many.. Everything was fine until nighttime, as i saw it climbed the cage and eventually out, it pained my heart, why at the expense of the falls and her paw might be scraped that she wanted to get out so badly..
The fact was that with some honesty, i bought it as a distraction too, i wanted to divert away from the suffocation that most people can tell but couldn't or didn't do anything . But seeing how bad it wanted to get away, i was honestly demoralized, was i such a terrible person to be with? a heavy majority of people just tries to get away from me whenever possible.. Am i really that horrible?
Please just tell me.. Please just stop avoiding.. I just want to know..
Stop running, Stop escaping, Stop breaking me..
I still can't breathe.. I really want to burst out.. Honestly i can't find anything thats comforting enough to draw me away.. Each day is really unbearable.. I know it probably isn't the end of the world but honestly it kinda feels like it..With this much anguish, how was i to be normal.. Maybe i just made the wrong decision.. To held on so long.. To buy a bunny that i could possibly ruin her life.. Coming into this course.. Coming into this world..
I need beer i think, maybe it'll be better after i'm drunk, shouting, and falling asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment