Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Voiceless
I could have shouted and you still wouldn't look back.
I could have shouted and you still wouldn't realize i've left.
I could have shouted and you still didn't care.

I am really vexed about how i've kept silent, I want to go somewhere empty for miles and just shout out into the nothingless. I want to punch someone really hard that take their breath away. I want to pin someone down and make him helpless. It doesn't matter who as long as someone bleeds. I'm become really angry these days, annoyed easily, simply just more for myself.

I'm sorry if i do something wrong to you, but i'm not going to take all these and take responsibility for everything anymore. Its for myself now and i'm going to be right.. I'm sorry if i do, but i have no more stomache left to take everything

I don't want to be voiceless..
I can't repress it,its probably too much to take.. too much to handle

No comments:

Post a Comment