Saturday, February 6, 2010

Am i really that boring?
Am i really that incommunicapable?
Am i really that useless?
Am i really that awkward?

I do try too, i try to talk to you..
i make things out of nothing
but regardless, you can't feel
You ignore everything

I put off everything as i grit the teeth
with an enter to send my message that hung on too long
but all that i do is gone with your one word heave
then i drown myself, self pitying in song

How much do you even see of me
my existence is pretty futile
as nothing i do i can't be who you want him to be
my sweat to you, so cold and vile

Chapter one ended like that
Chapter two wasn't any better
the pain just fueled on a tad by a tad
would it again end just by a letter?

I chew and bite on the heart
it bled and fed the sorrow
with each day we slowly part
no more clue if theres any more tomorrow

I'm trying despite being tired of trying
I'm deciding despite being confused
I'm trying despite supposed to let go
I'm deciding despite i said i don't care
I'm ignoring yet my actions don't tally

No comments:

Post a Comment