Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I asked if the Charm Crystal had taken its effect,
You told me after I dyed my hair..
Did you just blurted it out as you saw the change,
Or was I suppose to take your breath away that moment?



Love so bubblish, bobbing up and down
always lost despite being found
gone in a second and appear in two
blank stares with confusions it fool

Make it so surreal and so it faked
never knowing, only seeing
cropped off and that love forsake
changing after changed but never being

Moving to always stop
closed eyes to try take a breather
but always nothing makes it better
everytime it happens, my heart throbs

So much for the reason
as everytime it falsely forgiven
always charged with your heart's treason
before the tears starts to season.

Your words, My heaven. Your smiles, My god
I don't want time to move except for you and me...

No comments:

Post a Comment