Friday, February 19, 2010

My teachers are hilarious...

Professional Development quiz question 4: What is group dynamics?

choice B) A group of people that uses dynamites for destructive purpose.


Child Development test question 6: ____ is verbal or physical behaviour intended to disturb someone less powerful.

choice A) Martial Arts Trainning

------------------------------------------------
So today is the last day of Year 1 in my poly... Honestly i feel some siansations from the upcoming boredomness, i just vision myself losing my social life for some reason as i face the confrontation of emptiness...

Went out with Shareena,Pamela,Iris,Alicia,Amanda to orchard, "313" mainly to settle down for a pretty good dinner at [F.I.S.H] by fish and co.
Before i get femalelized around the shops...

And now i'm home with no where to go..

Worst of all, i'm now almost certain that i couldn't see you anymore in the next 2 months.
no, she isn't my girlfriend, by asking, you're not making it better..
I'm just being indirectly rejected time and time. when everyone suspects that she is mine..

No comments:

Post a Comment