Friday, February 12, 2010


I can't show you, I can't tell you..
Because if i do, i can't help you..
Hes all over your eyes
yet i'm at the back, ready for you..
I don't wanna encourage you..
Because if i do, you'll go further..
Hes all you'll ever want
yet i'm willing to be all you'll ever need..
But i did in the end
with spears in my chest
I cannot comprehend why i did that
even though i said, its not possible to be happy just to see her happy
but for some odd reason, i tried that
maybe that explains why i'm so agonized
maybe thats why, i'm no longer needed
maybe thats how, i'll be gone from your life..
I can't be sure for now, but i really think i like you...
I'm really trying to forget the past, maybe it isn't so much about mine..
Maybe its yours that the cards were saying..
Perhaps its me standing at your end of the road..
I like you, I really don't want to see you through the future hims... I want to be your only Him

No comments:

Post a Comment