Monday, February 1, 2010

The tears dripped into a puddle, yet all you see is the clear blue sky...
I thought it had all dried up, yet none of the previous was for you...
How many more puddle would i have to form, to end this cycle of misery...
Say its a habit i adapt, but there isn't a rehabitation for it...
I want to tell you forget him, so you could see me in your eyes...

Then i see how you and him collide, and I hear how you talk about him...
All the false hope collapse instantly, only to build up a few days later...
I'm no longer able to taste the sweet, as i find bitterness in my happiness...
The sour jealousy stacked up, tipping over with reality in time
I could be so much better, so much better with you...
But you might do so much better, so much better with him...


No comments:

Post a Comment