Sunday, February 28, 2010

Minor Changes.. Major Makeover??
----------------------------------VS----------------------------


These pictures might seem vain to you even though it wasn't taken by me =S
Alrights, back to the point.. These are the photos of before and after hair after dyeing it, credits to miss Sibani..
-
-
Call me paranoid, call me complicated, call me sensitive..
people tells me that i'm dateable/charming only after the makeover,
-
-
doesn't that just mean that in me, resides a rotten personality with an absolute zero physical charm/attraction without the dyed hair, just a guy with no special or unique features to gain any single points from girls/ladies "grading list.."
-
-
Perhaps i've thought too much of myself, maybe i hadn't had the "inner handsome" i once thought i possessed, i'm literally looking up to myself too much..
-
-
i'm not too suprise actually, i'm just bewildered on how this little situation went this way, i'm not suppose to be better off after this, because after the apple reaches its core.. No, it wouldn't even reach the core before i got discarded and chucked off, don't lie to me, you wouldn't take a second look back and wonder if you should finished it first. But its okay, because i won't be in self denial, i'll understand which each and every toss, that i'm nowhere near of somewhere, just how i'm nothing close to something..
I did say that looks does matter afterall, didn't i?
.
.
Its not going to change anything afterall.. So maybe theres really no point, especially when i see no chances. So were you lying?
You won't look at me after all that i do or all that i hadn't do.. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment